About James J. Kalina, DDS
- Undergraduate Degree: University of North Dakota
- Dental Degree: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Laser Dentistry
- Clear braces
- E4D Same Day Crowns using CAD/CAM technology
- Minnesota Dental Association/Southern District Dental Society
- South Central Dental Study Club
- Minnesota State University, Mankato Dental Hygiene Program – adjunct faculty
- South Central College Dental Assisting Program – adjunct faculty
- Active member Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- Community dentist at Minnesota State University, Mankato dental hygiene clinic
- Mission of Mercy volunteer
- Give Kids a Smile volunteer
- Wife and three daughters living in Mankato
- Wife works as pre-school teacher
- Daughters active in sports and extracurricular activities
- Active marathon runner, having run the Boston Marathon three years in a row
- Enjoys attending his children’s sporting events
- Loves to spend free time boating and enjoying watersports with family and friends
About the Team
Each member of our dedicated team was handpicked by Dr. Kalina for a commitment to excellence and customer service. The team undergoes training each year to enhance their skills, whether in hygiene, assisting, or dental office administration.
As your trusted healthcare providers, we respect and appreciate that you have chosen to partner with us for a lifetime of oral health.
When you visit our office, we would like to know how to make your experience second to none, so don't hesitate to ask questions or make requests. We are here to serve you and give you a reason to smile!