No one likes looking in the mirror to see damaged, discolored teeth, but for many, this is the reality they face. Many patients who are unhappy with their smiles report smiling less often, covering their mouth when the laugh, smile, or speak in public, and avoiding photos whenever possible. If this describes you, Dr. James J. Kalina and his Mankao cosmetic dentistry team are here to help you reclaim your smile confidence.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services Available from Dr. James J. Kalina
Dr. Kalina earned his doctor of dental surgery from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, but since then, he has invested hours in advanced cosmetic dentistry training and education including courses in WaterLase laser dentistry, Invisalign orthodontics, and E4D same-day crowns. With years of experience and a dedication to patient-centered dental care, Dr. Kalina and his Makato team offer patients transformative cosmetic dentistry services including:
- Cosmetic bonding – the most conservative cosmetic dentistry option, this is a great choice for patients with minor chips, cracks, or discoloration since maximum dental structure is retained
- Porcelain veneers – for chips, cracks, discolorations, and other cosmetic flaws that are too large, plentiful, or otherwise unresponsive to bonding, porcelain veneers require minor tooth preparation before placing these thin sheaths of dental porcelain that resemble egg shells
- Invisalign – patients who haven’t corrected gapping, crowding, or crooked teeth with traditional braces due to discomfort, embarrassment, or metal sensitivity may benefit from the Invisalign clear plastic alignment tray braces system
- Laser gum recontouring – Dr. Kalina is an expert practitioner in WaterLase laser dentistry treatments, and reshaping the gum line to correct “gummy” smiles is one of the most common uses for this service
- Same-day crowns – using the E4D computer-assisted design and manufacture (CAD/CAM) system, we create custom, cosmetically pleasing smile restorations for patients in just one visit
Should I Consider Cosmetic Dentistry?
Like any other elective procedure, the decision to receive cosmetic dentistry treatments is typically based on personal preference (though dental trauma is a notable exception). Some of the reasons patients give for choosing cosmetic dentistry include:
- Improved confidence when they no longer worry about the appearance of teeth
- Smile more often
- Proud to smile in family photos
To Find Out More – Contact the Cosmetic Dentist Mankato Trusts
If you’re ready to make a change and smile more, contact Dr. Kalina’s Mankato dental practice. Our team will evaluate your smile, and help you find the right cosmetic and restorative dentistry solutions to achieve the smile of your dreams.